Massage is widely thought of as an indulgence but what many people are unaware of is just how many benefits it can have on the body and mind. Improved well-being and massage have a closer relationship than you may think, the relaxing treatment can reduce anxieties and stress as well as relieve pains and inflammations.
Listed below are just a few of the many reasons you should consider having a massage on a regular basis:
- Improves muscle relaxation
- Increases circulation
- Relieves anxiety and stress
- Reduces inflammation after exercise
- Improves sleep
- Promotes relaxation through the entire body and mind
- Eases muscle soreness after exercise
- Improves posture
- Relieves tension in headaches
- Encourages lymphatic drainage (your body’s way of eliminating toxins).
Massage can be a powerful tool to help take charge of your health and well-being and maintain tensions. Proto-col Clinic will be hosting a Valentine’s/ Palentine’s afternoon providing massage treatments for couples or friends;